UNIVERSAL Floor Heat System LoudMouth Installation Monitor, 9 Volt Battery Included
How the LoudMouth Works: Insert each lead wire from the heating product into L1 and L2 terminals (no polarity) with the ground wire inserted into the G terminal. Tighten the terminal screws onto the wires. Set switch to ON position. Green light indicates the LoudMouth is operating. The red light and alarm indicate lead wires have come loose from terminals or damage has occurred to the heating product. Press the TEST button to simulate a damage condition before beginning work.
- Features The LoudMouth Monitor sounds an alarm if the Heating Wire is cut or damaged, allowing for easy repair BEFORE the mat is covered with Mortar & Tile
- A green light to indicate GO and a Red light to indicate STOP, there's damage
- A very Loud Alarm Simple operation with an On/Off Switch and a TEST button
- Works with most radiant floor heat mats and cables.
- Screwdriver included for attaching mat leads 1 LoudMouth can be used to monitor up to 3 mats at once