StoneTech Heavy Duty Grout Sealer, 1-Quart
- Provides heavy duty, natural look protection for grout on ceramic and porcelain tile.
- Advanced, water-based fluorochemicals to protect against tough oil & water-based stains.
- Grout will be easier to clean and stay clean longer.
- Water-based low-solids coating
- Interior & Exterior Quart: 150-250 sq. ft.
Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings. Mask off and protect any baseboards or adjacent areas to avoid splashing and overspray onto surfaces not intended to be treated. Liberally apply using a paint pad, low-pressure chemical-resistant sprayer, narrow roller or natural hairbrush, focusing on the grout joints. Allow sealer to completely penetrate into the grout, 5-15 minutes. Liberally apply a second coat following steps 3-4. Wipe up all sealer from the surface of the tile. Use a clean, dry, lint-free, cotton towel or mop to remove excess sealer. If sealer was not completely wiped off and a residue appears, wipe entire surface with a towel dampened with sealer. Use a white nylon pad to loosen residue and follow with a clean, white absorbent towel to remove. A full cure is achieved after 24-48 hours; foot traffic may begin in 4 hours. Cover with red rosin paper, if foot traffic must resume before the recommended time periods have passed.