The QUIKPOINT DRILL-MATE MORTAR GUN is easily mounted to all 3/8 inch variable speed drills, corded or un-corded. With its auger drive and hardened steel tip-blades (to prevent plugging and vibrator feed), the DRILL_MATE can handle standard and pre-mixed mortars and makes anyone an expert pointer. The Quikpoint is a definite time and money saver. Just scoop mortar in to the 3 quart capacity hopper, pull the trigger on the drill and a continuous controlled bead of mortar can be applied up to 5 times faster than conventional pointing methods, to any masonry application.
The QUIKPOINT comes with 4 oblong interchangeable steel nozzles from 3/16" inch to 5/8" inch wide and an angled nozzle for overhead/specialized applications. This tool is ideal for all cultured-stone, thin-brick, glass block, tuckpointing, and all types of masonry joints. The newly designed QUIKPOINT DRILL-MATE is the state of the art tool for mortar application to all masonry joints.
- For tuckpointing, brick work, stone work, thin brick, grouting, crack repair, and glass block.
- Speeds application of mortar 5 times faster to all types of masonry joints.
- Quick, clean, and accurate!
- Uses all standard and pre-mixed pointing mortars.
- Excellent mortar penetration. Vibrator fed auger drive assures constant mortar bead.
- Unbreakable polyurethane auger barrel and nozzle holder. Takes just 10 seconds to reload 1/2 gallon hopper.
- Quick clean up in less than a minute simply by flushing with water.
- Portable, weighs only 7 pounds (approximately 13 pounds loaded).
- Specially designed nozzle with 4 interchangeable steel tips (small: 3/16" X 0.8", medium: 1/4" X 0.8", large: 0.55" X 0.66", and special angled tip for overhead work 1/4" x 0.8"). Nozzle rotates for horizontal and vertical joints.
- Easily mounted to all 3/8 inch variable speed drills, corded or uncorded. Comes with a heavy duty super durable bag.