This revolutionary kit is designed to permanently repair small chips, nicks, scratches, gouges, cracks and holes in a variety of surfaces (countertops, spas, tile, showers and virtually any natural stone, quartz, fiberglass and acrylic surface). Uses advanced Light-Curing Acrylic (LCA) technology that cures (hardens) in seconds. Simple to use by Do-It-Yourselfer or Professional Contractor. Professional results in single application. You can perform complete, permanent, professional repairs in less than 15 minutes utilizing the amazing ProCaliber Products Repair Kits. Your repairs will not yellow, chip, crack, shrink or dull over time. All repairs are chemically durable, impact and shock resistant and polishable to a high gloss. These kits are suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Kit Contains: 1-Gram LCA Gel Syringe | 2 dispensing tips | 1 2" curing sheet | 3 sheets of gel-coated sandpaper | small LED curing light | polish paste packet | microfiber polish cloth (enough material for 5 to 10 small repairs) | If you need to polish your repair to a high gloss, we recommend our Polish Block (light scratches) or our ProCaliber Polish Kit for heavier scratches or for the highest possible gloss finish - For proper and complete curing, apply gel in 2.5mm (1/8") layers and cure with blue light before applying more gel.
- Professional Results - Performs invisible repairs in a single application (5 mm layers)
- Minimal Drying Time - Complete drying (curing) in seconds or minutes, not hours
- Simple to Use - Gel material is moldable, sandable and can be polished to high gloss
- Non-Toxic - Suitable for food prep areas and good for the environment with no VOC's
- Durable - UV and Waterproof, Resistant to household cleaners, detergents, and chemicals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.