From the Manufacturer
The grout grabber accommodates any joint size from 1/16 to 1/2-inch by simply adding or subtracting replacement blades. Each blade excavates a width of 1/16-inch. Never before has grout removal been this easy, inexpensive and with as little dust. The grout grabber fits in most common reciprocating saws or sawzall using the sawing action to remove grout quickly. The blades unique curved bottom easily gets the blades started in the joint. Special carbide grit helps ensure longer blade life. The grout grabber works great on floors, walls, counter tops, anywhere there's tile or stone. Weather you are doing total regrouts because your grout is cracked or damaged or to change the color, the grout grabber is the tool to have. Also works great as a repair tool for making a relief cut to chisel out cracked or broken tile.
- Grout removal tool accommodates any joint size from 1/16-to-1/2-inch
- Fits in most common reciprocating saws or Sawzalls; dustless
- Carbide grit ensures longer life
- Includes tool, adaptor, 1 blade, 1 Allen wrench, all hardware; optional additional blades not included
- 6-inches long; 2-inch blade
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.