10" double head floor grinder
- Uses (2) 10- or 20 segment 10"-diameter diamond grinding discs to level, smooth or clean the top surface of concrete slabs
- Provides a smoother finish compared to other methods such as scarifying or scrabbling
- Counter rotating discs provide balanced torque to prevent pulling left or right
- Can also be used to level small areas of uneven joints or high spots of 1/16 to 1/8"
- A 22" grinding width makes for quick removal
- Wide ergonomically designed T-grip handle for easy handling and maneuvering
- Dust shroud contains grinding debris
- 2" vacuum port for dust-free operation
- Water control valve is included for wet grinding
- Two-position wheel carriage for grinding and easy transport
- Works on concrete slabs, terrazzo, brick, stone and ceramic tile floors
- One-year warranty! (gas-powered engines are warrantied through original manufacturer)
MOTOR: Honda (gas). POWER: GXV340. DISC RPM: 550. DISC CAPACITY: 10" (254mm). DIMENSION: (L)50" x (W)24" x (H)40". WEIGHT:234 lbs. (106 kgs)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.